Re: Metadata for parts of the sources

On 19.02.19 17:39, Steffen Möller wrote:

On 18.02.19 16:39, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> writes:

Sidenote: Should cn3d be a separate binary package? I am a fan.
That's a different question - I have put Aaron in CC.
Sure, I can split it out if that would be helpful; thanks for calling
the suggestion to my attention.  I'm inclined to call the binary package
ncbi-cn3d for consistency with other NCBI package names.

Hi Aaron,

ncbi-cn3d would do, but cn3d is pretty unique such that IMHO it could also
stand alone. You may decide to have ncbi-tools-x11 depend or at least
recommend on it.

Best,

Steffen

Uh - I wanted to have started and ended with some big thanks for your
work on all these NCBI tools. Messed that one up.

So, now: Many thanks for all these efforts. Much appreciated!

Steffen