Metadata for parts of the sources

Hello,

on

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ncbi-tools6/blob/master/debian/upstream/metadata

I just used "Debian-package" to help assigning not only the Paper (of
Cn3D) to a package (ncbi-tools-x11) but analogously assigned the RRIDs.
It looks like

Registry:
 - Name: bio.tools
   Entry: cn3d
   Debian-package: ncbi-tools-x11

The same I would want to see for the autodocksuite that provides
autodock and autogrid. No idea where else this applies - ah AceDB,
probably. Anyway. I just meant to give this a shot to see how this looks
and so far I like it. Does that have any immediate negative effects on
importing that info to the UDD?

Sidenote: Should cn3d be a separate binary package? I am a fan.

Best,

Steffen