Re: Third party code inside Ugene

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your letter.

We use custom flags to build sqlite. It is very important for us to keep these flags.

If it is against of Debian rules I think it is OK to remove UGENE from the official Debian distribution.

We will ask users to download the universal distribution from our site.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Yuliya Algaer

The UGENE Team