Build problems on amd64/armhf

Hi,

My software bali-phy is having build failures on amd64 with hardware floating-point (armhf) that don't occur on x86-64, and seemingly do not occur with software floating-point (armel).

The bug seems to come from NaN's getting generated on arm64/armhf that do not occur on x86-64.  Further inspection of the build log shows that the same bug occurs on hppa, but no other architectures.

I will investigate further (for example, turning off -ffast-math on x86-64) but the obvious route would be to run a debugger on hardware where the bug can be reproduced.  Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

-BenRI