Re: Please update fis-gtm package

On Oct 28, 2018, at 7:09 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Amul,
>
> when updating all Vcs fields of Debian Med packages to salsa I update
> fis-gtm.  I noticed that you had injected a changelog entry for V6.3-004
> but now V6.3-005 is up to date.  You did not yet answered my question
> about the continuous name change of the binary package (or I forgot your
> answer ;-) ).  Please review and update the packaging and tell me once
> you are finished to let me upload the package.

Hi Andreas,
It’s been a busy few months and I keep telling myself that I’ll do the fis-gtm package next week. We released V6.3-006 at the end of last month, but the corporate security goon squad decided to block SourceForge.net and we’re still awaiting for permission to access it from corporate resources.

I tried searching (both in my email and via a mailing list search) for the package name discussion, but couldn’t find it. Could you resend it or remind me what the question is?

thanks,
Amul