Automatically imported latest fw4spl version - please adapt patches and review packaging

Hi Andreas,

I updated the patches and removed one. This build then fine for me, I
tested the package install and I could run VRRender.

So this looks ok for me. Thanks again for doing the initial bump.

Btw we'll have to discuss a bit about this package because we made big
changes in the next upcoming version. First we are going the library to
something more meaningful. I have not searched yet but I'm pretty sure
there should be some nice documentation about renaming a package in
Debian. Then, at last, we introduced a real SDK build. So that means we
can install deploy headers. This way we could really break up into
different packages, the lib, the lib-dev and some apps like VRRender. So
will probably need some effort on my side but that should be worth it.

Cheers,

--
*Flavien BRIDAULT*
Software Development Director

fbridault@ircad.fr

*IRCAD France*
1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE

http://www.ircad.fr/ <http://www.ircad.fr/>