Introduction

Hola Guys ,
I am Manas Kashyap currently an undergrad from India .
I have been in packaging for past 1 year and have packaged many node , ruby and go modules and maintained modules of python , go , ruby , node , fonts too . I have also worked with many open source projects like hamaralinux.org , worked with docker and instances and would love to learn from you all as i am just a beginner.
I am part of debian ruby , js , go , fonts team and currently i have worked on gitlab packaging .
Now , i would like to work on debian Med projects too and help them in maintaining them .
Thank you
Manas Kashyap
http://wiki.debian.org/ManasKashyap