Re: DebianMed Sprint in Vilnius?

Hello,

On 30.09.18 14:18, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
>> This sounds awesome, I'm already looking forward! :-D
> So am I :)
Same over here.

> [...]
>> 2019 Mar 09-11   best, with the additional advantage of 3 free days in
>> Lithuania (if that is the requirement from the co-working facility)
> I would probably welcome doing this a bit later this yeas as well, to
> make a bit of room in between FOSDEM and the DebianMed sprint. So +1 for
> Mar 9-11 (but also open for other options, depending on what is best for
> others).

I am fine with March in Lithuania. This year I would also like to be my
first
to see FOSDEM. And we have the ISMB in Europe again (Basel in July).

Should we have a booth in Basel? What would we show? Or could we have
a series of upstream developers show their pet workflows at different times
of the conference on our Debian machines? A few are coming to mind.

Best,

Steffen