Re: New version of bali-phy

Hi Benjamin,

> I pushed a new version of bali-phy (version 3.3) to the salsa repo.  The
> debian build process hasn't changed this round, but the package has some
> nice improvements.  Can you please upload it for me?

Upload done.  Thanks for your preparation.  This is very appreciated.

BTW, I noticed that there is a bunch of lintian warnings:

  W: bali-phy: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry usr/share/man/man1/alignment-cat.1.gz

This is because the tool you are using to convert the .md files to
manpages injects a funny UTF-8 character instead of a '-' sign.  If you
could convince the tool to stick to the ASCII character set this would
reduce the lintian noise.

Kind regards and thanks again