Re: Taking over quitcount into Debian Med team maintenance?

Hi Andreas,

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 11:56:10AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Ricardo,
>
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 10:29:41AM +0200, Ricardo Mones wrote:
[…]
> > but I also remember team
> > had some rules which prevented me to jump onboard, though don't remember
> > specifics right now. Is that still applying or has this changed perhaps?
> >
> > I've found a policy¹ but not sure whether that's all the rules :-)
>
> Yes, these are the rules.  I do not remember what part did not fit
> your workflow.

Trying to squeeze my memory I think it was team was using gbp and I knew
nothing about it, and surely I wasn't in the mood of switching from
plain debian dir on git to gbp, anyway it doesn't really matter now ;-)

> > Could you also point out which of team rules quitcount is not abiding
> > to? I guess those should be fixed before trying to add it to the blend.
>
> I do not see anything.  I usually use
>     cme fix dpkg-control
> to auto-fix the control file.  This will do some formatting changes but
> that's not really "policy".  I also switch to debhelper compat level 11
> but that's also no policy issue.  Everything else looks pretty normal.

Well, I've managed to import all previous versions in a gbp-style repo
and moved previous master to another branch. I guess those changes can
go into a new debian release along the Vcs-* URL changes.

I've also requested access to the team in salsa, so I can add it myself,
if that's possible. If not, just let me know how should I proceed.

best regards,

P.D.: for list replies please keep me on Cc, I'm not subscribed.
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~