Re: Taking over quitcount into Debian Med team maintenance?

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 09:06:53AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Ricardo,
>
> I'm currently checking the list of packages that are part of the Debian
> Med Blend tasks and not uploaded a long time ago / not updated Vcs
> fields to Salsa.  I realised that your package quitcount was not even
> migrated to Salsa.  Do you plan to do the migration yourself in your
> user space?  Alternatively we could start maintaining it inside the
> Debian Med team.  If you agree, do you have a clone of the former Git
> repository?  Alternatively I need to check information how this can be
> revived from backups.

Yep, I'm being quite slow at migrating packages to salsa, but this one
should be no problem as it had not much releases.

I recall taking over maintenance of quitcount by the Debian Med team was
already proposed some years ago (by yourself?), but I also remember team
had some rules which prevented me to jump onboard, though don't remember
specifics right now. Is that still applying or has this changed perhaps?

I've found a policy¹ but not sure whether that's all the rules :-)

Could you also point out which of team rules quitcount is not abiding
to? I guess those should be fixed before trying to add it to the blend.

Thanks and best regards,

P.S.: Keep my address in Cc, I'm not subscribed to the list.

¹ https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/policy/blob/master/policy.xml
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~