Re: Test for sra-sdk

Hi Liubov,

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 07:55:34PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> I haie just added an autopkgtest. Please, take a look at it!
>
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 22:08 Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 12:17:13PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> > >
> > > They have updated it already to 2.9.1 :-) Should we first upload a new
> > > upstream version and then fix all the bugs or vice versa?
> >
> > I have not seen any commit for 2.9.1 yet.
>
> What I see is that version 2.9.1-1 is already available to download [1]
> :-) Unless I am missing something here..

Seems that was a classical mis-communication.  I assumed *you* would
have injected the new version in Debian packaging Git on Salsa (since
I suggested to write the tests for the latest version).  I did so now
(and while doing so I erroneously injected a wrong tarball - uscan
messed up the tarball from ncbi-vdb which had the very same download
name :-(  -  so the git reporitory has some kind of messy history).

I adapted the patches and started the build which failed with:

make[4]: Entering directory '/build/sra-sdk-2.9.1-1+dfsg/test/kget'
2018-06-29T22:02:33 vdb-dump.2.9.1 sys: libs/kns/linux/sysendpoint.c:148:KNSManagerInitDNSEndpoint: connection busy while validating within network system module - Failed to Make Connection in KClientHttpOpen to 'www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:443'
we test download of accession 'NC_011748.1'
cannot resolve accession 'NC_011748.1'

I'm now to tired to fix this (most probably by removing this test
from test/Makefile.  I wonder whether you might like to give this
a try and then test the autopkgtests with the new version.