Test for sra-sdk

Hi Liubov,

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 12:17:13PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:

> They have updated it already to 2.9.1 :-) Should we first upload a new
> upstream version and then fix all the bugs or vice versa?

I have not seen any commit for 2.9.1 yet.  Feel free to push your
current state.  Meanwhile I've upgraded ncbi-vdb which is a precondition
for sra-sdk.  Its a good idea to upgrade this first.  As usuall it did
not went without manual updates of the patches.  Similar with ngs-sdk.
Here I give up with adapting the patches for today.  I wished upstream
would not entertain so many changes in their build system ...

> I will try to do as much as I can when I finish with autopkgtest!

Good.

It might be that I'll be offline tomorrow.