Re: It is not trivial to find the Debian Med Policy

Hi Liubov,

On Mon, Jun 04, 2018 at 12:52:34PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:

> Thanks a lot! Now it is much easier to found the Policy and not only it :-)

:-)

> > Thanks a lot for bringing this up.  It is very appreciated.  Way better
> > than just leaving the page with keeping in mind that there is a lot of
> > outdated stuff and say nothing.
>
> Thanks again! I did not want to be officious or something.

In no way I considered your mail as officious.  I really appreciated it
as I wrote.

> Of course, it is
> not the only way to find the Policy as through Wiki pages, but the simplest
> when surfing the internet.

There were times when a web search easily uncovered it - but currently
web searches are prefering alioth which is switched of.  Hopefully the
search engines will catch up soon.