Re: It is not trivial to find the Debian Med Policy

Hi Liubov,

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 03:00:20PM +0200, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> I do not know who could handle this that is why I address this message to
> all members of the discussion list.

That's absolutely correct.

> Updating links on Debian Med Wiki pages would be very useful, especially
> for navigating newbies like me :-) It is a page from which the Debian Med
> Policy can easily be found. At the moment almost all links refer to
> non-existing pages on Alioth.

Grrr, Alioth was shut down yesterday - thus the redirect stops working.

I never ever subscribed to the theory that a Wiki is always up to date
since its a Wiki.  In fact its as outdated as any other web technique.
Thus I took the chance to update old and **very** old stuff.  Please
have another look whether it is now easier to find what you are looking
for.

Thanks a lot for bringing this up.  It is very appreciated.  Way better
than just leaving the page with keeping in mind that there is a lot of
outdated stuff and say nothing.