Update samtools+htslib (Was: htslib: version 1.8 drops symbol cram_nop_decode_reset without bumping soversion)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Update samtools+htslib (Was: htslib: version 1.8 drops symbol cram_nop_decode_reset without bumping soversion)
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 15:29:41 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20180429124706.GC18780@mapreri.org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20180428134852.GA18780@mapreri.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20180429124706.GC18780@mapreri.org>
On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 02:47:08PM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > What do you think about my alternative suggestion to reintroduce the
> > function (which is empty anyway)?
> If like they said it wasn't exposed in an installed header, I probably
> wouldn't bother.
I've uploaded htslib as well as samtools 1.8 to experimental. Since
python-pysam is currently not building with these (needs to investigate
why - tests using libcurl are failing, which could be some issue with
trying to fetch files from remote) this needs to be sorted out before
transitioning to unstable.