Re: TR: Debian has RRID SCR_006638

Hi Fabien,

> If what Dylan proposed is convenient for a majority of persons (and if the
> list and script he sent are correct) I can have something ready this week or
> the next one.

Of course, they are not correct :-) I will have another look today but
it should be better to use UDD instead and I have to learn how to use
it.

But, what do you need exactly? Only new packages (first upload into
Debian) or updated packages (I guess it is the first one).
I will have to manually cure the list because some packages could be
not related to omics... I am not sure if it is useful to highlight
them on your blog.

Best,
Dylan