Re: uploading libzstd...

>> According the discussion on github, the missing symbols shouldn't cause
>> any harm at they are for experimental features not enabled by default.
>> So, is it still a blocker for 1.3.4?
>
> So the next steps should be:
> 1. check that no rdeps are currently using those symbols (because this
>    is C and there is nothing preventing packages from using them if they
>    really want to…)

No rdeps use these symbols, a quick and dirty check:
https://paste.debian.net/1021816/

> 2. check if it is possible for those functions to e.g. be defined as
>    static or something else that would prevent them from being exported

this will involve patching the code and maintaining the patch over
releases. So I am a bit skeptic about it.

> 3. I fear a similar fate will also happen to all the other functions
>    defined similarly, so I wonder if at least some kind of comment
>    should be added to the .symbol file for those symbols.

as far as I see the symbols introduced in 1.3.4 Both CCtx and DCtx are
for experimental compression and decompression and are not used by default.
May be it makes sense to tag them as optional? The 3 missing are not
really missing, just renamed, so marking them as #MISSING: is also not
right isn't?