Re: Fwd: Re: Help with new package version?

Hi,

short notice before I'll be basically offline:  I've recreated the
packaging repository (please do a fresh git clone), injected latest
upstream version and uploaded.

I'll leave it for you once you release the next version. ;-)

Have a nice weekend

        Andreas.