Re: RRID update on salsa on packages starting with A+B

Hi Steffen, hi Andreas,

>> Via salsa, though, well, not. Should lintian invoke yamllint, possibly?
>
> As far as I know syntax errors in upstream files are fetched by lintian.
> Its the downside of just using the not yet uploaded commits as data
> input that we do not run lintian on these.

Currently, the lintian checks for integrity of d/u/metadata are
disabled due to some security problem [1] but maybe should be
re-enabled soon [2].

Best,
Dylan

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/lintian/lintian.git/commit/checks/upstream-metadata.pm?id=6119d49c3b