Re: RFS: simpleitk/1.0.1-2

Le 13 mars 2018 17:40, "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> a écrit :
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 09:12:53AM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:

> I have updated the packaging to fix this and retagged.

Uploaded.  May be I missed a warning - but the name "Simple-something"
is definitely misleading for occupying the computing power of my laptop
for hours.

That's heavily parameterized C++ templates for you ^^. That's also why I only enabled the Python bindings so far, otherwise the build time can become quite prohibitive.

Happy to enable other bindings in the future if requested.

PS: What about your DM application?

Hmmm in progress, hopefully.

Thanks for the upload.

Ghis