Ensembl-core and ensembl-tools repositories on Salsa are empty

Hi Afif,

I'm currently busy to rewrite the Blends metadata gatherer to check the
repositories on Salsa.  This seems to be a sensible check whether the
migration from Alioth went properly.  So I have spotted some broken
repositories but I'm think that these were even broken on Alioth in the
first place.  Can you please check

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ensembl-core
and
    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ensembl-tools

It seems these can be deleted since they never had any purpose on
Alioth.  However, if you think that's a problem of the migration please
be more verbose what you consider the problem for the empty results on
Salsa.