Re: RFS: ChromHMM -- Chromatin state discovery and characterization

Hi Dylan,

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 11:55:46PM +0100, Dylan Aïssi wrote:
> Could someone upload it? Thanks.

I've asked upstream for release tags[1].  May be upstream will set those
tags and you do not need a get-orig-source script any more but if not it
makes sense to use such a script.  I've provided an example that even
removes Files-Excluded in our packaging example[2] (at least if you
specify the files to exclude in a single line separated by spaces).

Regarding the installation of ChromHMM.jar:  I'm not very picky about
this but I'm usually installing JAR files to /usr/share/java but I
accept your decision to use /usr/share/chromhmm/ instead.  Just want
to make sure that this is a decision you have drawn intentionally.

I've run `cme fix dpkg-control` and uploaded the current state of Git to
NEW.

Thanks for your work on this

       Andreas.

[1] https://github.com/jernst98/ChromHMM/issues/11