Re: Bio-Linux vs Debian-Med package lists [update]

Hi Tony,

it would be nice if you could add some clarifying comments to some
question marks I added to the list.  Meanwhile I ITPed and uploaded the
missing R packages - at least those than can be packaged for licensing
reasons.  If I do not hear from you I will soon remove those packages
from the list that are obvious false positives.