Re: Maybe sponsor package under debian-med umbrella?

Hi again,

you are now member of the Debian Med team.  I forgot to give a hint to the
Debian Med policy

   https://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

which gives you some more hints about packaging in the team.  Please be
careful - we just moved from the old development platform to Salsa and
there might be outdated information since there was no review yet.

I'm a bit offline-ish these days - so please ask any question here on
the list if you have some trouble.

Welcome in the team

      Andreas.