Re: salsa commit mailing list

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 05:43:55PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 01:05:57PM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> > Do we want to keep such a mailing list ? if yes, what could be the solution?
>
> I confirmed that we want to keep the maintainers and commits mailing
> list when I was asked by the team that will take over alioth lists
> to new homes.

BTW, that's very easy to do, and imho should be done regardless as long
as we still have a commit mailing list.
Just add the ML address to the list of recipients in the salsa project
configurations.  Besides, I'd expect all package repositories to have
been sending mails to tracker since years ago, but that doesn't exclude
any mailing list collecting them.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo