SVN to Git migration of all packages finalised

At first a happy 2018 to all readers of this list.

As announced in beginning of December I migrated all packages (inclusive
incomplete packaging of prospective packages) from SVN to Git.  I'll
completely remove the trunk/packages dir tomorrow if nobody insists.

The remaining work will be to migrate the packaging template from SVN to
Git as well as the community stuff (policy, papers etc.)  I'll do this
in the coming days.  After this I'll completely empty SVN to mark the
migration as finalised.

If anybody knows about some dependencies or other interesting packages
not directly maintained by the Debian Med team which are remaining in
SVN please ping the according maintainers that it is a prettx good idea
to do the migration rather sooner than later.