https://salsa.debian.org and Debian Med as a group?

Hello,

just a few minutes ago I received an invitation to the Debian group on https://salsa.debian.org . This finally gives us web-editing and pull requests. For Debian Med this is even more important than for the packages that are more to the core of our distribution, I tend to think.

Is anybody in contact with Formorer about how to proceed? Are we about to get groups for every blend? Should we have all packages over there or only the ones with many contributors?

Anyway, I am excited to see this going forward.

Best,

Steffen