We have lots of RC bugs left, please everybody (=also newcomers) check (bowtie, pysam, etc.)

Hi folks,

I'm really concerned that despite I tried hard we have a to large amount
of RC bugs on frequently used packages (like bowtie and pysam - in the
latter case with lots of rdepends) which are keeping ot several packages
out of testing.  It would be really great if everybody would have a look
at our bugs page:

   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

to see whether we could at least the RC bugs down to zero.  I frequently
wrote here that I feel incompetent to discuss bowtie with upstream, and
we should finally push pysam forward.  Every single helping hand is more
than welcome even if you never touched one of these packages.

And if you realised that you can not really help on the RC bugs, hey
folks even now there are *very* low hanging fruits for you like "Please
add arm64" (at least from the bug title - I did not found time to
check).  Please everybody find your bug of the week and do your tiny
share to enhance the quality of our packages.

Thank you