Re: [Help] Failed to upgrade bcftools to version 1.5

Hi all,

[...]
>> The remaining bugs blocking the transition are augustus (bug #869126) and
>> bcftools (bug #868958).  Sascha has already pushed the augustus changes to
>> git, and it just needs an upload.  The two fixes for bcftools are in the bug
>> report, someone should review them and upload.
>
> Sascha, will you care for this?

Good timing, indeed I was going to finish up the augustus package
tonight. I took some time to finally include all the little executables
that come with the main tool, and I wanted to take another close look to
make sure they all have man pages etc.

Once I'm at it I can also take a shot at bcftools. Never worked on that
before though, let's see how it goes.

Cheers
Sascha