Re: [Help] Failed to upgrade bcftools to version 1.5

I was under the impression that htslib 1.5, required for bcftools 1.5,
has a soname bump. There is no pysam release yet to wrap htslib 1.5, so
I think upgrading bcftools/samtools/htslib right now to 1.5 will just
make it impossible to use pysam until a new release comes out, right?

I did not get through updating pysam since my time became scarce and the
time I did spend on it was not so effecient with a slow laptop.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي