Trimmomatic bug

Hi all,

I'm sorry I've been pretty quiet since my introduction, I've mainly
been working on kraken upstream, to get it to work with ncbi again now
that they have phased out GI numbers.

I recently ran into a problem with trimmomatic. I have reported it on
launchpad [1](I use ubuntu), but eventually it should be fixed on
debian as well. As you can see on launchpad, it is a pretty simple fix,
so I thought it would be a good teaching example.

I have found the code on the debian-med git [2] and fixed the issue,
but I don't have access to push it, and I'm not sure where to go from
here.

Any pointers would be welcome,
Redmar

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/trimmomatic/+bug/1702235