Introduction

Hi everybody,

My name is Redmar, and I work as a bioinformatician in food safety. I
would like to contribute to Debian Med by packaging applications. This
is something I already do for my job, and I would like to improve my
packages and share them with the community.

I have looked at https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/ but there is
a lot of information there. What is the best place to start reading?

Recently I created a working package for LisSero using equivs-build,
what would be the next step to make this package available for regular
users?

https://github.com/Redmar-van-den-Berg/LisSero/blob/master/debian

Regards,
Redmar