Re: New versions of some Bioconductor packages for R 3.4.0

On 12 May 2017 at 02:18, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> as R 3.4.0 is in Unstable and as the current Bioconductor packages in Unstable
> are from a release that does not support R 3.4.0, I think that you can upload
> to unstable directly.
>
> And yes, please commit directly to SVN.  Use "Team upload" in the changelog if
> you are not Uploader and do not want to become so.

Thanks for the explanation.  I have uploaded new versions of
r-bioc-annotationhub, r-cran-matrixstats and r-bioc-biocgenerics to
unstable.  The latter two being prerequisites of r-bioc-aroma.light
and r-biocparallel respectively.  I still need to tag the releases in
SVN, and will upload r-bioc-aroma.light and r-biocparallel soon.

Updating r-bioc-s4vectors requires new versions of r-bioc-iranges,
r-bioc-genomicranges and r-bioc-genomeinfodb.
It appears that in the latest version, upstream have split the
GenomeInfoDb package into GenomeInfoDb and GenomeInfoDbData.
I'll start preparing the packaging for a new r-bioc-genomeinfodbdata
package in SVN tomorrow, unless I hear otherwise.