Re: New versions of some Bioconductor packages for R 3.4.0

Le Thu, May 11, 2017 at 03:29:26PM +0200, Graham Inggs a écrit :

> I've like to package some new versions of existing Bioconductor packages for
> compatibility with R 3.4.0.
> I'm looking at, at least:
>
> r-bioc-annotationhub
> r-bioc-aroma.light
> r-bioc-biocparallel
> r-bioc-s4vectors
>
> I see these are all maintained by Debian Med Packaging Team in SVN.
> May I go ahead and commit changes to SVN and upload to experimental, or is
> there a particular workflow to follow?

Hi Graham,

as R 3.4.0 is in Unstable and as the current Bioconductor packages in Unstable
are from a release that does not support R 3.4.0, I think that you can upload
to unstable directly.

And yes, please commit directly to SVN.  Use "Team upload" in the changelog if
you are not Uploader and do not want to become so.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy