Re: [MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hi Andreas,

I got this message: "Account creation failed: Due to an ongoing spam attack, this wiki is configured to not automatically create wiki accounts for some users. Please contact wiki@debian.org first if you wish to create an account, and describe what you want to do in the wiki."

Can you create an account for me?

Regards,
Nada

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 11:04 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Nada,

On Sat, May 06, 2017 at 08:14:45PM +0300, Nada Courses wrote:
> How to add a row in MoM page? I couldn't find an option!

You could either create an account in the Wiki (once logged in you get
an "Edit" menu entry) or just ask me to simply do it - sometimes we have
to many logins all over the network.

The account on alioth us the more important one.