[MoM] QuPath (Was: contribution to Med-debian)

Hi Nada,

please always write to the Mailing list in the MoM project if the issue
is not private.

On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 10:56:01PM +0300, Nada Courses wrote:
> Dear Mr. Andreas,

It's perfectly fine to drop the 'Mr.' ;-)

> I found qupath open source software for digital pathology:
> https://qupath.github.io/
>
> Is it possible to work on it?

Well, this looks like a sophisticated piece of software which might a
bit to complex for a beginner.  However, if you are comfortable with
Java (which I'm unfortunately not but that's no issue, just to tell you
that I'll forward you to other Debian lists if it might come to Java
questions) and you seek some challenge we could give it a try.

Just add a row to the MoM page[2] and get an alioth login asking for
Debian Med team membership afterwards to get commit access to Debian Med
Git.

Finally it would be great to have something like qupath in Debian.