Re: Please provide source code for Tandem Repeats Finder under a freely redistributable license

Hi again,

I'd like to refresh my question about a free license for TRF.  While the
current release cycle for Debian 9 Stretch is closed it might be
interesting to integrate TRF into the next stable Debian release.  I
guess you remember the well thought arguments from other scientists for
free source code but if you want I could assemble these again for your
kind reconsidering.