Re: Debian Outreachy Project

Hi Sarav

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 07:32:38AM -0700, Sarav Shah wrote:
> I am a Software Engineer with experience in Python, Javascript, Ruby on
> Rails, R, MATLAB, and have a background in bioinformatics. I am new to open
> source projects  and am really interested in in the internship projects
> provided on the website. Working on quality assurance for biological
> applications in Debian sounds like an interesting opportunity! I'd love to
> learn more about the details to apply and learn more about contributing to
> the project.

Thanks for your interest in the Debian Med outreachy project.  The Wiki
page contains some bugs that you can work on to gain / prove your skills
for the project.  You might like to read this thread

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2017/03/msg00033.html

on the Debian Med mailing list to learn what bug was just picked by
other interested students.  You are perfectly welcome to ask questions
here (which usually will be answered more quickly than your mail above -
it somehow slipped through in my mailbox).  So please do not hesitate
to ask here if you need any assistance to start working on these issues.