Debian Outreachy Project

Hello,

I am a Software Engineer with experience in Python, _javascript_, Ruby on
Rails, R, MATLAB, and have a background in bioinformatics. I am new to open
source projects  and am really interested in in the internship projects
provided on the website. Working on quality assurance for biological
applications in Debian sounds like an interesting opportunity! I'd love to
learn more about the details to apply and learn more about contributing to
the project.

Regards,
Sarav Shah