Re: paragraph for DPN and/or blogpost about the sprint

Pe 1 feb. 2017 18:30, "Laura Arjona Reina" <larjona@debian.org> a scris:
Hi friends of the Debian Med team

(Please CC me or -publicity, since I'm not subscribed)

I just noticed that you sprinted last January in Bucharest.

Reading the wiki page of the sprint and the report that Andreas Tille
posted to the team list, I came up with this paragraph for the Debian
Project News:

---
Bucharest, Romania.
They had a productive time dominated by bug fixing and upgrading
packages for the stretch release as well as writing or fixing
autopkgtests for Debian Med packages. More details and personal
reports in their
wiki page</a>.
---

May somebody of the team ack it, so we can include it in the next
issue of DPN? (we're almost closing the edition, planning to publish
this week. Sorry for the hurry!).

OTOH, with no hurry, if you want to publish a report from the team,
feel free to use bits.debian.org (details in
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/bits.debian.org ). And if you
have any photo to include, the better!

Photos from the event are at https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipM70_6O2_mD__CQMErqYhejmvTS_Y8ZNGLzWq-7SuQv0mNKmg2kISNFFXHvOhqqlQ?key=RjBUQmxWWnhUTk5IaE9kRVFaMGM3dS1SdXpzTERn

("DPN paragraph now *and* article in bits.debian.org later" is
possible, no need to choose among them).

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona