Re: figtree autopkgtest

Dear Andreas,

I made the following changes in the figtree package : deleted (commented) the first suggested test which
needs graphical output
​ and changed the last suggested test from 'gif' to 'png' output.  Finally , i manually exported
the proper 'tree' files and added them to the 'experiments' folder, so that the 'autopkgtest -- null' is running succesfully
on my machine.

I tested around with the idea of starting
xvfb-run
​and finding a way to export the proper '.tree' files
without user interaction. I found the relative '
​​
FigTreeNexusImporter
​.java' function in the 'src' folder
and tried to incorporate it in the test file ( as ' javac
FigTreeNexusImporter
​.java'
but obviously i failed. I​
​f
anyone who knows java wants to offer any help it would be a big help :)​

I think i messed up with the commit to the master branch of debian med in git. I should create
a patch first and do 'git am' instead of that i did 'git push' , i was following a git tutorial and it was
an accident. I am sorry about that. I will be more careful (and better prepared) next time.

I am looking for the next bug to close ( probably
#879616
​ ?)​

​Thank you for all the help!​