Ioslides inside rmarkdown has no license

Hi Yihui Xie,

I'm considering packaging rmarkdown for Debian since several just
packaged software would profit from it.  For Debian uploads I need to
make sure that each file of the source is available and has a proper
license.  When I inspected the code I stumbled upon ioslides.  This
project has no license in itself (neither in the code copy inside
rmarkdown) nor upstream[1].  Besides the missing license I also notice
that it contains third party components consisting of compressed
JavaScript which is considered by Debian as "binary code" since you can
not really change it.

Do you see some means to provide a proper license for all components
of ioslides and specifically the source code of

   inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/polyfills/dataset.min.js
   inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/polyfills/history.min.js

where I failed to find the origin?

If not I might consider striping ioslides from the Debian package at
all by disabling the ioslides_presentation function.  As far as I
can see rmarkdown is quite featureful even without this.

What do you think?

[1] I checked
    https://code.google.com/p/io-2012-slides/  as well as
    https://github.com/pauldijou/ioslides