Re: bart version 0.4.02

Hi Andreas,

thank you for uploading. Some of the (new) unit tests fail
on some architectures. As these are tests which do not
indicate problems for functionality currently exposed to
the user and because the cause seems to be some minor
differences in floating point processing, I simply turned
them off for now.

Of course, this is one of the reason it is great to have
the package in debian because this is valuable information
to me as a developer...

If you agree with this change, can you please upload again?

Thank you!
Martin