Re: src:mypy: Split public modules from mypy package

Hi Michel,

Mypy cannot be updated to 0.550 in Debian atm, because our version of psutil is too low (bug filed).

Meanwhile, I have pushed an update (0.540-2) implementing the split of modules and command-line packages. I have also added a -doc package, since a trip to NEW was required anyway.

I have not focused on the tests too much yet. Upstream is using a weird format which pytest does not recognize. The runtests.py script they are using also yielded some obscure errors.

Could you push this update please?

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/mypy.git

Thanks,
Ghis