Re: RFS: simpleitk/1.0.1-1 [ITP]

Hi, Ghislain,

على الثلاثاء 31 تشرين الأول 2017 ‫15:04، كتب Ghislain Vaillant:
> Hi all,
>
> Could someone from the team sponsor the initial upload for simpleitk
> [1]. Perhaps Gert (cc'd), since he is also involved with packaging ITK?

Based on the Python policy, the python3-dev build-dependency should be
either python3-all-dev, or specific to a minor version of python3 (like
python3.5-dev) [2].

My reading of the BuildProfileSpec wiki page suggests to me that the
`googletest` build dependency should be qualified as `googletest
<!nocheck>`. And I'm not sure that there is need to wrap the
override_dh_auto_test rule to look for `nocheck` in `DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS`,
but I've posted a question about this to -devel [3] since I've seen
similar code get added to python-pysam as well [4].

Thanks and regards
Afif

> [1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/simpleitk.git

2.