Re: Should we package BioConductor TFBSTools? [Was [libtfbs-perl] 04/08: Add upstream's notice of deprecation to the package's description.]

Le Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 08:08:49AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> when reading this commit log:  Should we package Bioconductor TFBSTools?
>
> This would need at least a hand full of Bioconductor depencencies but
> usually it is quite straightforward and can be easily done via
>
>      dh-make-R --team med --test run-unit-test
>
> plus editing d/copyright a bit.

Hi Andreas,

my gut feeling is that we should better concentrate on packages more at
the core of Bioconductor, or gaining tration to move towards the core,
for example MultiAssayExperiment, unless we get a specific request.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles