Re: Fwd: Lack of license for pal2nal

Hello Mikita,

Thank you very much!

Pe 17 oct. 2017 1:59 p.m., "Mikita Suyama" <mikita@bioreg.kyushu-u.ac.jp> a scris:
Hello Michael,

I put a sentence about the license to the script, so from now on, the script (pal2nal.pl v14.1) is licensed under GPL v2.0.
At the moment, I don't have an access permission to the download site of PAL2NAL on the web, so I attached a tar.gz file that contains the modified script with the license declaration.

best regards,

Mikita