Help needed for sistr build time tests

Hi,

I tried to package sistr[1] and after activating the build time test
I've git some errors like

  ERROR:root:makeblastdb was not able to create a BLAST DB for 00_0163_fasta. STDERR: BLAST options error: /tmp/test-blast-runner/00_0163_fasta does not match input format type, default input type is FASTA

I had the suspicion that some tests are failing in this manner since
makeblastdb requires network access which is not available in a pbuilder
environment.  However, I tried with simple debuild and the error remains
the same.  Is there anybody out there who can make some sense out of
this and can fix the tests?

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/sistr.git