Re: I'd like to move Invesalius packaging from SVN to Git (Was: r23899 - in trunk/packages/invesalius/trunk/debian: . source)

Hi Andreas,

Ah, I'm using different emails at changelog and in the control files. Sorry. I prefer to use CTI email, since it's the one I use here in Debian-Med. This happen, maybe, because I created an Ubuntu-PPA [1] to package InVesalius, and there I'm using my gmail email.

I used git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/invesalius.git to get files. I need to generate the orig file or gbp buildpackage will create to me?

Thanks for the help!

[1] - https://launchpad.net/~tfmoraes/+archive/ubuntu/invesalius-ppa

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:20 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:
Hi Thiago,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 05:44:35PM +0000, Thiago Franco Moraes wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Yeah, we released a new version of InVesalius in the last friday. Now I'm
> packaging it.
>
> Git is much better to work then SVN. You'll notify me when its complete?

It is moved now to Git and uploaded with

  Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/invesalius.git

Just let me know if you need some hints for gbp (git-buildpackage).
May be the Debian Med policy gives you sufficient hints about this.

Please remember in general:  The ID of the changelog owner should always
match the Uploaders field in debian/control.  No idea what you want to
use there but if you want to use something different in debian/changelog
please adapt in debian/control next time.

Thanks for maintaining invesalius